Universidad de Cantabria
Fundación Leonardo Torres Quevedo
Fundación Leonardo Torres Quevedo wishes to be known as an efficient and useful university organization and takes part in activities that encourage regional development.
Since 1998, the Foundation has grown to be a more active agent, helping Universidad de Cantabria to perform tasks such as conference organization, relations with Cantabria's government and other functions.
The Foundation's lines of work are the following:
- To carry out a professional and quality management concerning the Foundation's staff and services.
- To pay a continuous and updated attention to groups and companies working with the Foundation and CDTUC, offering them a better service.
- To encourage activities regarding research promotion and professional and researcher training for the various university areas and groups and participating companies.
- To raise external funds to encourage R&D activities.
- To develop actions in different activity areas under the agreement with Universidad de Cantabria.
Technology Transfer Office
OTRI is Universidad de Cantabria's Technology Transfer Office. It is responsible for encouraging and managing relations between university and the business environment regarding research and technological innovation.
UC's OTRI belongs to the Research Vice-rectory and works closely with the Research Management Unit.
OTRI was established in 1989 and currently is a member of Red de Oficinas de Transferencias de Resultados de Investigación de las Universidades Españolas (RedOTRI or “Network of Technology Transfer Offices of Spanish Universities”), which was established in March 17, 1997, by Asamblea General de la Conferencia de Rectores de Universidades Españolas (CRUE or “General Asembly of Spanish University Rectors Conference”), in order to encourage R&D university activities to meet social and financial technological needs, and to enhance and disseminate the university role under the National Innovation System.
- Instituto Politécnico Nacional
- Sistema Tecnológico de Monterrey
- Universidad de Cantabria
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas
- Universidade de Santiago de Compostela
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Universidade de Coimbra
- Universitat de Barcelona
- Universidad de São Paulo
- Universidad de Buenos Aires
- Universitat de València
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- Universidad de Antioquia
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
- Universidade do Porto
- Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul
- Universitat Politècnica de València
- Universidad de Chile
- Universidad Nacional de La Plata
- Universidade de Lisboa
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona