Universitat de València
Established in 1499, Universitat de València (UV) has become a state-of-the-art European university that, being public, is attached to Valencia's reality and is regarded as analytical and innovative, democratic and participatory, caring and responsible, active in favour of equality, committed with the environment and diversity-friendly.
Known as an example of quality, it offers an innovative, comprehensive and appealing education that is open to everyone, and wants to train professionals that prove to be competent whether in Europe or internationally, and to encourage prestigious, world-class research. Accordingly, Universitat de València is devoted to the development of our society.
Pioneering basic and applied research, it is the second European university in receiving more students and the sixth in sending more abroad, according to the Erasmus Mobility ranking. As stated by the most prestigious ranking systems, such as the one run by Jiao Tong University in Shanghai, Universitat de València is one of the four best Spanish universities.
PCUV, UV's Science Park, aims at bringing university research and its scientific potential to industry, encouraging innovation processes and the set-up and consolidation of technology-based enterprises. Its mission is thus to contribute to a social and economic, knowledge-based development. PCUV provides facilities and services to enterprises that are derived from university research and to external, technology-based companies that wish to position themselves close to Universitat de València. It has a scientific area (made up by research institutes) and an entrepreneurial area (one business incubator and several buildings hosting start-up companies, R&D laboratories and technological platforms).
- Instituto Politécnico Nacional
- Sistema Tecnológico de Monterrey
- Universidad de Cantabria
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas
- Universidade de Santiago de Compostela
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Universidade de Coimbra
- Universitat de Barcelona
- Universidad de São Paulo
- Universidad de Buenos Aires
- Universitat de València
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- Universidad de Antioquia
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
- Universidade do Porto
- Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul
- Universitat Politècnica de València
- Universidad de Chile
- Universidad Nacional de La Plata
- Universidade de Lisboa
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona